Residential Appraiser Program
PCV Murcor has been providing the most credible, highest quality
appraisals for more than 35 years.
Owned and operated by an Appraiser who holds the Appraisal Institutes’® MAI designation, we work with top lenders, financial institutions, asset managers and government agencies on a nationwide basis.
We are continuously looking for qualified Real Estate Appraisers with several years of experience who possess a high level of professionalism and take pride in their work. If you are interested in growing your business by joining the PCV Murcor network, please review the documents below and acknowledge that you have read them in order to proceed with the application process. Please click on the link below (Program Benefits) to get started.
Applicant Submission Requirements
For consideration as a PCV Murcor Appraiser, the following items are required to be uploaded electronically with your completed application:
- Copy of Current State License/Certification (please include any Special Certifications)
- A minimum of three sample appraisals are required
- Proof of Errors and Omissions Insurance Coverage
- For "Certified General/Certified Residential" Licenses – minimum amount of $1M
- Licensed – minimum amount of $500K